- Products & Services Overview
- Office Everywhere
- Cloud Services
- Technology Management
- Enterprise Applications
- VoIP/Phone Systems
"If you do not know how to ask the right question, you discover nothing."
- W.E. Deming
"Verticomm has been managing our technology for more than ten years and with their Office Everywhere solution we have been able to focus on caring for our patients rather than our IT."
"We have had the pleasure of working with Verticomm for well over nine years now. They not only provide excellent customer service, but also possess outstanding technical skills on a wide variety of platforms."
Verticomm Technologies delivers unparalleled technology management. We do what our clients would do if they could hire a CIO, a technology manager, a full staff of focused and experienced technical resources, AND then buy the necessary tools for these people to manage technology investments.
Prior to engaging Verticomm, the typical small to medium sized organization relies on a combination of outsourced technology services suppliers and/or a very limited technical staff to deliver solutions and support their tech needs. Under this scenario, organizational leaders are usually faced with the following challenges:
- Managing people and technologies that are often outside their core competency.
- Trying to make business decisions with input and feedback from technology people who don't understand business goals.
- Implementing policies, procedures, and tools to prevent an over reliance or dependence on one person or supplier.
For most leaders, the usual result is excessive spending on unneeded or even unwarranted services and products AND poor outcomes from technology initiatives in comparison to their expected contribution to the organization. Plus, in extreme situations, the undesirable "hostage" dynamic may come into play.After engaging Verticomm and our integrated technology management platform, our clients experience:
- Seasoned technology management expertise that utilizes proven processes, techniques, and tools.
- Technology advice from business people with experience installing, implementing, and managing technology.
- Lower support costs, minimized downtime.
- Knowledge to assist in informed decision-making regarding future technology projects.