"Continuous effort -not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential." - Winston Churchill
"Verticomm has been managing our technology for more than ten years and with their Office Everywhere solution we have been able to focus on caring for our patients rather than our IT."
"We have had the pleasure of working with Verticomm for well over nine years now. They not only provide excellent customer service, but also possess outstanding technical skills on a wide variety of platforms."
Who Is Verticomm?
Verticomm Technologies, a Denver-based company, has been providing cost effective technology solutions and services to businesses nationwide since 1999. Our products and services are designed to help businesses plan, deploy and manage their voice and data infrastructure so they can focus more time on running the business. Verticomm's leaders, Eric Nastri and Rich Kennedy, have over 50 years of combined experience in the IT industry. They specialize in staying at the forefront of technology to provide clients with the best IT practices in their industries.
Verticomm will provide technology wisdom, tools, and services within a management platform that takes global responsibility of all of our clients' technology needs.
Verticomm's goal is to give our clients more time and money to spend on their customers by lowering their technology costs and providing better outcomes when they choose to invest.
We have 10 fundamental beliefs that are the foundation of our relationships with our clients:
1. Active technology management increases ROI.
2. Properly designed tech systems are inherently stable.
3. Technology is NOT a core skill of most business leaders.
4. No one person can be an expert at everything technical.
5. Internal IT is best suited for support, not big projects.
6. Most business leaders struggle with IT accountability.
7. CIOs are NOT technologists. They are business people.
8. Business leaders should never become IT hostages.
9. Regarding IT, believe what you see not what you hear.
10. Decisions should be supported by facts not intuition.